As we’re getting into the new year here at LBDesign, we thought we would share a few of our successes from the past year. While no single achievement is earth-shattering, collectively they made for a rewarding and fulfilling year for our little team of two.
Here’s the short list of some of our accomplishments.
- We launched a new website for Economists Incorporated, a global-facing firm of economists with offices in Washington, DC, San Francisco and Florida.
- Working with our friends at Tadpole Collective, we designed and developed a new site for the Seismological Society of America, a leading academic group of earthquake scientists from around the world.
- We designed and developed a new site for Survivors Fund, a charity based in London and Kigali.
- Lauren served on the organizing team for WordCamp Lancaster.
- Liam served as the lead organizer for WordCamp Philly.
- We designed and delivered a WordPress-driven online raffle system for Fans for the Cure, a charity focused on prostate cancer awareness and education.
- We made the switch to adjustable standing desks – which has delivered significant health benefits for Liam.
- We spent MLK Giveback Day supporting a local charity focused on aiding the homeless.
- We donated the design and development of a new website for Good Neighbor Day, a celebration of family, friends, and local community in Downingtown, Pennsylvania.
- Liam started a new podcast, Hallway Chats.
- Lauren celebrated three years of working with LBDesign, as Liam completed 11 years of self-employment with our little company.
Thanks so much to everyone who helped make our year such an enjoyable experience. We look forward to working with you and your team in 2018.