With Small Charity Week rapidly approaching, we’re excited to tell everyone that we’ve joined our friends at The FSI to volunteer our time, knowledge and online marketing expertise to help charities from across the UK. We’ll be consulting with charities as a part of Big Advice Day.
According to The FSI, this Small Charity Week (11th-15th June) will be the biggest yet, with free opportunities for small charities across the UK raise their profile, gain knowledge, engage with policy makers, fundraise and celebrate their impact.
Each day of Small Charity Week focuses on a different audience, giving opportunities for business, government, the media and the general public to support small charities and civil society organisations everywhere.
For more information or to get involved with Small Charity Week 2012 visit the website at www.smallcharityweek.com.
For your information and for further communications you may wish to send the following activities will be taking place during the week:
I love Small Charities Day – 11th June
- Face to face campaigning with pledge boards
- An online pledge with an £150 donation for the charity achieving the most likes/messages of support
Big Advice Day – 12th June
- Experts from across the sector providing free face-to-face / over the phone advice
- Free learning workshops
Policy Day – 13th June
- Events run by local authorities across the country
- The first Small Charity Policy Forum
- An event to be held in the House of Commons to bring together small charities and policy makers
- The launch of the Small Charity Localism research piece
Fundraising Day – 14th June
- Local community fundraising across the country
- The Small Charity Week eBay auction
- The eBay Charity Checkout competition
- The Small Charity Big Quiz
Celebration Day – 15th June
- A mini charity festival in central London
- Small charities hosting their own events across the country
- Small charities having their films profiled on the Community Channel’s UK360 show
For more information and to get involved with Small Charity Week, be sure to check out the Small Charity Week website.